Comment on page
Token Sinks & Deflationary Events
Token Sinks - An event that creates a token burn or permenant reduction of supply
Deflationary Event - An event that reduces the circulating supply by depositing $FRG into the Rana DAO Pool
- $FRG Use Cases
- Plague owned businesses, affiliated businesses, and strategic partnerships can buy $FRG with revenues or profits. This $FRG would be deposited in the Rana DAO treasury and either be burned or redeposited in the staking pool.
- Planned investment opportunities (KYC and/or 1099's likely needed) could require $FRG to participate
- Some future mints will require $FRG
- Token Sink "Events"
- Numerous token sink "events" are planned over the next 36 months
- Any $FRG acquired via these "events" will deposited in the Rana DAO treasury. The DAO will decide whether or not to burn them or to hold them for future use.
- $FRG Transaction Tax
- The $FRG contract allows us to introduce a "tax" on $FRG transactions
- This tax is currently set at 0%
- The Rana DAO has the ability to exclude Frog holders from this tax
- Revenues from tax will be deposited in Rana DAO treasury
- DAO Created Mechanisms
- With a majority vote approval The Rana DAO can vote to burn supply for any reason.